IndustrialEnet (iEnet) has redefined the role of VAD by providing lifecycle support to channel partners in Transportation, Energy, Critical Infrastructure and Industrial Networking. Our market leadership is defined by our highly specialized engineers, best-in-brand solution partners, and our ability to bring the best value to integrator and contractor channel partners.<br>
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic electrical field engineer with the desire to work with and build lasting relationships with our long-term customers, gain experience through vendor training, self-training, and on-the-job training in industrial networking, radar, and video solutions.
This position is a remote position servicing the East Bay, CA area.
The successful candidate will be assigned to a multi-year ongoing maintenance program working on-site at our customer’s location full time. The system incorporates a large city-wide network with cameras, video analytics, video storage and management system, video walls, network management and switches, virtual servers, ground-based radar, and more. Requires both office and fieldwork, including but not limited to; climbing and use of ladders, working in confined spaces, use of boats for marine interface, working in live traffic conditions with lane closures etc. and more.
- Daily health check of all the network systems
- Support, administration, diagnostic, design, programming, monitoring of
- L3 and L2 networking
- Video Management System
- VMWare support
- Video Management
- Video Walls support
- Field Cameras
- Ground-Based Radar systems
- Wireless and Microwave systems
- System review, redline, and documentation
- New Product replacement plan execution
- Interface and directly reporting to Customer
- BSEE or equivalent
- Relevant networking experience, L2 and L3
- Relevant electrical engineering experience
- Good written and verbal skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Able to work successfully in the field in both a team-based environment and independently
- Works well with contractors
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work to deadlines
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Medical and Dental
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
Compensation: Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience.