Sales Coordinator - Wilsonville, OR
A growing technology solution provider in the Transportation and Critical Infrastructure market is seeking a motivated and high energy Sales Coordinator to join the team.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing sales information including quotes, CRM, and being the key customer interface for our company, while working closely with Finance and outside sales team.
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President Operations
Location: Wilsonville, OR
- Use and maintain integrity of quote database, Vendavo, including regular trend reporting and ensuring proper linkage to Salesforce opportunity pipeline management
- Manage overall data quality and integrity in Salesforce, and identify improvements to drive efficiency in accelerating opportunity sales cycles to closure.
- Create and manage reports, forecasts, metrics and dashboards for sales representatives and management. Actively monitor, analyze and report trends in sales pipleline.
- Generate vendor specific reporting providing sales activity and forecasting information for projects in the pipeline, as well as a general, single point of contact for our key vendors.
- Work closely with Finance in both the quote cycle and opportunity reporting, aligning with current strategy set forth by leadership to achieve company goals.
- Support transitional handoff to project management once the sale is awarded.
- AA Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Technology industry experience, working with customers and vendors.
- Expertise in Quotations and CRM (Salesforce experience a plus)
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, focus on Excel and Word
- Solid critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- IndustrialEnet provides Medical, Dental and Vision plans, along with FSA account
- 401K plans with matching
- Paid holidays and vacation